Terms of Service
Effective date: January 29, 2019
These User Terms of Service (the “Customer Terms”) describe your rights and responsibilities when using We-talk Chat Services (the “Services”), such as We-talk age restriction, Sharing, or any other services we may provide to you, the customer. Please read them carefully.
You must be at least 18 years to use We-talk. The account holder is responsible for everything that gets done with his account. if you see or think another member is under 18 years, please report him to us.
When a User (including you) submits content or information to the Services, such as messages or files (“User Data”), you acknowledge and agree that the User Data is owned by We-talk Chat. We-talk Chat may provision or deprovision access to the Services, enable or disable third party integrations, manage permissions, retention and export settings, transfer or assign, share channels, or consolidate channels with other channels, and these choices and instructions may result in the access, use, disclosure, modification or deletion of certain or all User Data.
You may access, import, and export all your User Data, including private channels and direct messages through your Account preferences panel. You may also request that your account is deleted, together with all messages you have previously sent and your personal information, such as names and email addresses.
Duties and Unacceptable Conduct
You agree to abide by the following list of duties and unacceptable conduct for our Services. If we believe a violation of the policy is deliberate, repeated or presents a credible risk of harm to other users, the Services or any third parties, we may suspend or terminate your access.
You may not:
- Accessing to We-talk using automated (such as robots, harvesting bots or scrapers or spiders, or proxy like tor).
- Collecting user’s information (such as IP address, email address, profile pictures).
- Sharing content that contains hate speech or threatening people or pornographic videos or photos or incites violence or content contains nudity or pedophilia or graphic or gratuitous violence against others or racism religion or skin.
- Sharing an unauthorized content or commercial communication (such as spam).
- Using this Website in any way that damage or may damage this website or other.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website (such as denial of service attack or botnet or interference with page rendering).
- Uploading virus or malicious content or code.
- Supplicate for getting a login data or accessing to an account that belongs to someone else.
- Bullying or intimidating or harassing any other user.
- Doing anything malicious or unlawful or misleading or discriminatory.
- Facilitating or encouraging any violations of our policies or any of this Statement.
- Operating the other application that contains alcohol-related content or dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age restrictions.
- Using a false personality (such as being fake, or using other personality which is not you real life).
- Providing a false personal information or false data on We-talk.
- Make an account for anyone else other than yourself.
- Make more than one account with different names or with the same name.
- Make new account when we disable your account or using an account of someone else.
- Post content or take any action on We-talk which violates someone else’s rights or infringes or otherwise violates the law.
- Sharing content that violates this Statement or our policies.
- Posting content for infringing someone else’s copyright.
- Infringe other people’s intellectual property rights repeatedly.
- Using our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks without our permission.
- Posting anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on We-talk.
Limitation of Liability
- Sharing any user privacy to others.
- Threatening users for satisfies their need (such as nude photos or anything similar).
- Suspend accounts for no reason or banning a user which you (when we say you we addressed to the admin or moderator or room owner) you don’t like or have a personal issue with him.
- Insulting or disrespect any user for satisfies his friends.
- Muting any user without any reason (such as you dont like him because he talks much, you don’t understand him, he/she is arrogant) or anything similar.
Email and We-talk Chat Messages
Except as otherwise set forth here in, all notices under the User Terms will be by email, although we may instead choose to provide notice to Users through the Services (e.g., a bot notification). Notices to We-talk Chat should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org. (A) notice will be deemed to have been duly given (a) the day after it is sent, in the case of a notice sent through email; and (b) the same day, in the case of a notice sent through the Services.
As our business evolves, we may change these User Terms. If we make a material change to the User Terms, we will provide you with reasonable notice prior to the change taking effect either by emailing the email address associated with your account or by messaging you through the Services. You can review the most current version of the User Terms at any time by visiting this page. Any material revisions to these User Terms will become effective on the date set forth in our notice, and all other changes will become effective on the date we publish the change. If you use the Services after the effective date of any changes, that use will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
The User Terms will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. If any provision of the User Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision will be modified by the court and interpreted so as best to accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of the User Terms will remain in effect.
Contacting We-talk Chat
Please also feel free to contact us if you have any questions about We-talk Chat’s User Terms of Service.
You may contact us at email@example.com