Who Can Use We-talk
You must be at least 18 years to use We-talk. The account holder is responsible for everything that gets done with his account. if you see or think another member is under 18 years, please report him to us.
We-talk provides a detailed privacy and the access from the footer of every page. to get more information, please read carefully our
You are restricted specifically from all of the following:
(A) For Safety
We do our maximum to keep We-talk Chat safe, but we cannot guarantee it for 100%. So we need you to help us to keep We-talk Chat safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- Accessing to We-talk using automated (such as robots, harvesting bots or scrapers or spiders, or proxy like tor).
- Collecting user's information (such as IP address, email address, profile pictures).
- Sharing content that contains hate speech or threatening people or pornographic videos or photos or incites violence or content contains nudity or pedophilia or graphic or gratuitous violence against others or racism religion or skin.
- Sharing an unauthorized content or commercial communication (such as spam).
- Using this Website in any way that damage or may damage this website or other.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website (such as denial of service attack or botnet or interference with page rendering).
- Uploading virus or malicious content or code.
- Supplicate for getting a login data or accessing to an account that belongs to someone else.
- Bullying or intimidating or harassing any other user.
- Doing anything malicious or unlawful or misleading or discriminatory.
- Facilitating or encouraging any violations of our policies or any of this Statement.
- Operating the other application that contains alcohol-related content or dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age restrictions.
- Using a false personality (such as being fake, or using other personality which is not you real life).
(B) Registration and Account Security
We-talk users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way.
- Providing a false personal information or false data on We-talk.
- Make an account for anyone else other than yourself.
- Make more than one account with different names or with the same name.
- Make new account when we disable your account or using an account of someone else.
- If you select a username or identifier for your account, we have the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
(C) Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect people's rights, and we expect from you to do the same.
- Posting content or take any action on We-talk which violates someone else's rights or infringes or otherwise violates the law.
- Sharing content that violates this Statement or our policies.
- Posting content for infringing someone else's copyright.
- Infringe other people's intellectual property rights repeatedly.
- Using our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks without our permission.
- Posting anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on We-talk.
Also admins and owners and moderators should respect people's rights.
- Sharing any user privacy to others.
- Threatening users for satisfies their need (such as nude photos or anything similar).
- Suspend accounts for no reason or banning a user which you (when we say you we addressed to the admin or moderator or room owner) you don't like or have a personal issue with him.
- Insulting or disrespect any user for satisfies his friends.
- Muting any user without any reason (such as you dont like him because he talks much, you don't understand him, he/she is arrogant) or anything similar.
You must agree to our terms defined below before using We-talk, if you do not agree to our terms, you should not use this website.